Apple Night Night Gummies Recipe
*As always, I’m not a medical professional. Please talk to your doctor before changing your diet.
Aidalyn is obsessed with gummies right now. I have been wanting to make some myself and sneak in some healthy ingredients. I came up with the idea of Apple Night Night Gummies Recipe. These are filled with vitamins from the applesauce and also magnesium.
Magnesium is a mineral that most people are deficient in these days. One thing that magnesium is good for is helping you fall asleep at night. It is also good for constipation. These are two things that many moms with toddlers and preschoolers would like to work on.
Using gummies helps kids get their vitamins and is fun too! Aidalyn helped me make these by stirring everything together. She was so excited when they were all ready to go. This is the magnesium powder that I used:
Read more about how you should also be getting your sleep for your health here.
Here is a recipe for a calming hot chocolate that you can enjoy while your kiddos eat the Apple Night Night Gummies.
- 1 cup of water
- ½ cup of apple sauce
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 2 tsp of magnesium powder
- pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons of unflavored gelatin
- Boil ½ cup of water on stove.
- Mix the apple sauce, maple syrup, salt and magnesium powder together in separate bowl.
- Dissolve your gelatin in ½ cup of cold water.
- Let sit a few minutes, then mix into the applesauce mixture.
- Once mixed well, pour your ½ cup of boiling water into mixture.
- Pour into molds and place in fridge for 2-4 hours.
- I used my mini muffin tin for this and it worked great.
- I made 24½ full mini muffin tin gummies.
Do you have trouble sleeping some nights? What are your tricks for going to sleep?
This is linked up at Simply-Living-Simply at Simple Saturdays Blog Hop and Simply Natural Saturdays and Weekend Blog Block Party and Southern Girl Blog Community and Sugar Aunts and Adventures in Mindful living and a Mama’s Story and Nomday Monday and MaMade Blog Hop and Allergy Free Wednesdays and Wellness Wednesdays Linked up to Real Food Fridays and Whole Food Fridays and Sunday Social Bog Hop and Happiness is Homemade and Sweet and Savory Sunday and Thank Goodness it’s Monday and Weekend Wind-down Friday Blog Link up and In and Out of the Kitchen and Thrifty Thursday and Serving Joyfully and Simply Natural Saturdays and Family Fun Fridays
Latest posts by Angela Parker (see all)
- Why a Dream Board is So Critical to Your Long Term Success! - June 6, 2016
- My Current Smoothie ADDICTION! - June 2, 2016
- How to Have a Stress-Free Wedding - May 31, 2016