About 10 years ago, Adam and I went through a complete diet change.
We started reading a whole bunch of books talking about wholefoods and getting back to nature – Traditional Foods…. and it all made sense.
I was having health issues and the doctors couldn’t find anything wrong with me… it was probably just a side effect of what I was eating. So I decided to ditch the “Healthy Foods” and search for Real Food.
We started making everything from scratch and we felt amazing!! But then we became parents and life got CRAZY!
I knew that my body needed more wholefoods… how could I add those into my diet without taking lot of time or energy (plus on a budget too!)
How I added wholefoods:
After two years, these are the two products that I take daily to help fill in the gaps of my diet and give me the nutrients that my body needs. Plus, I have more energy, less sugar cravings and I’m staying healthy too.
Anytime I talk to someone about about getting started, these are what I recommend:
Greens is a whole food powder you can mix into any drink or even yogurt and applesauce. It has so many good things for your body, I know you will be able to tell a different in how you feel when you add it to your life.
ALKALIZE: The natural blend of ingredients in Greens is designed to help alkalize the body, restore pH balance, and support the immune system for overall health and wellness.†
BALANCE: Greens contains a powerful blend of naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, and enzymes in their bioactive, bioavailable form so you experience maximum absorption by your body for a big nutritional boost.†
DETOXIFY: With the natural detoxifying properties of Matcha Green Tea and a complex blend of 34 different varieties of fruits and vegetables, Greens delivers the best nutrients to support your body’s natural detoxification and help your body to naturally cleanse and balance for a healthier you.†
- Acidity-fighting magnesium and potassium blend
- 52 herbs and nutrient rich superfoods
- 34 fruits and veggies
- Matcha Green Tea Added
- Allergen-Free. Soy-Free. Dairy-Free. Vegan. Non-GMO.
- No artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners
- Sweet Berry (or Orange!) flavor
Get the core nutrients you need right when your body needs them with the cutting-edge ingredients of It’s Vital Core Nutrition. This plant-based, whole-food multivitamin supplies the essential antioxidants, phytonutrients, and vitamins you need throughout the day with controlled-release technology, giving you sustained nourishment for up to 12 hours. It’s core nutrition for your best health!
- Mind/body energy blend to stay energized and sharp mentally and physically
- Improved metabolic support to boost your body’s ability to burn calories
- Patented controlled-release technology for sustained nourishment throughout the day
- Gluten-free, containing a plant-based whole food complex
- Small, easy-to-swallow tablet with minty-fresh coating
- Foundational nutrition that works synergistically with other It Works! supplements
If you felt like I did and are looking for a way to add more wholefoods into your diet, you don’t have look any further!
P.S. If you would like to start either Core or Greens or maybe even a combination of both, I would love to offer you my discounted price and offer you 40% off when you start a 90 day challenge.
To get started, CLICK HERE and add the products of your choice to your cart and click “Check Out” Have the orders shipped directly to you for the next 3 months and save 40% on lifetime orders! I know you will love your results!
Latest posts by Angela Parker (see all)
- Is Stress causing you to Gain Weight?? - February 21, 2017
- How to build an online business without being Spammy - February 17, 2017
- How to earn a $10,000 bonus from Home - February 17, 2017