When Daylight Savings starts… we all could use a little help!!
I know that my goal is to help you look and feel your best on everyday!! So here are some of my best tips to help you LOOK amazing and Feel great too!!
Watch How to Energize during Daylight Savings:
There are two essential oils that help me wake up! Eucalyptus and BOOM.
Here are FOUR ways you can start using both every day to wake up throughout the week:
• Wake up with It Works! BOOM by preparing your Essential Diffuser the night before so you can diffuse first thing in the morning! Or add a few drops into a washcloth and let the shower create a diffuser to help you wake up!
• Take BOOM with you into your day by adding a few drops to your wrists or on your neck (be sure to dilute with It Works! Fractionated Coconut Oil) where it can motivate you and everyone around you!
• If you hit a wall late morning or afternoon, try diffusing BOOM around your house or office.
• Need to energize before a workout? Rub a couple drops of BOOM behind your ears or on the back of your neck! Or put a few drops on a Q-tip and swipe your car vents to get yourself energized on your drive to the gym!
Wipe away Tired Eyes
As a mom of two young kids, I need help with puffy and tired eyes pretty regularly, haha. There are two products that I use daily that give me a fresh look and wipe away wrinkles too!
Lip and Eye Cream – Perfect for crows feet and laugh lines, this is the perfect addition to your morning routine.
WOW – Get instant results when you use WOW to wipe away wrinkles
Boost Your Energy with Wholefoods
There isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t drink my Greens. They have completely changed the way I feel! They give me a natural energy boost without caffeine – and the nutrition that this busy mom needs to stay healthy!
Are you ready to Get Energized naturally??
Latest posts by Angela Parker (see all)
- The Myth of the Overnight Success - July 18, 2017
- How to Plunk for Curly Hair - July 17, 2017
- Success Tip: Overcoming Your First Funk in Business - July 17, 2017