When a rainy day strikes, bring the fun inside with bathtub crayons. Add a little Essential Oil for play time that can be as calming or energizing as Mom wants!
The girls have really enjoyed these, and sometimes it’s nice to have something that can be messy in a controlled way!
What You’ll Need:
• 1 bar Unscented Castile Soap (grated)
• 2 Tbs. hot water
• Natural food coloring (I like this one myself)
• Small ice cube tray, silicone mold, or cookie cutters on a baking sheet
• Small mixing bowls
How to Make:
1. Put grated soap into a medium bowl and slowly pour water onto the soap while stirring. (Note: the more water used, the longer it will take for crayons to dry)
2. Spoon equal amounts of the mixture into small bowls and add desired Essential Oils and food coloring to each bowl. Mix to consistency of a thick paste.
3. Scoop out and tightly pack into your molds.
4. Set in a warm, dry place to harden for 5-7 days or in the freezer for a few hours.
Is there anything better than clean, relaxed, and entertained kids!?
Latest posts by Angela Parker (see all)
- It Works Keto Creamer Review - February 16, 2018
- Don’t Forget to Send Love to This Person on Valentine’s Day - February 14, 2018
- Two Calming Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas (Plus a Bonus!) - February 13, 2018