Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running this site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
Tried a new recipe last night:
1. Cook quinoa to package instructions. Set aside until cool enough to handle. Place in a large bowl.
2. Add spinach, egg and spices to bowl. Mix well with a fork.
3. Add buffalo and combine with clean hands. Form into equal patties.
4. Cook in a skillet on medium-high heat with coconut oil to desired doneness, or in a 400 degree oven for 20-30 minutes.
After dinner, it was bath time!
She loves putting all the bath toys in her little hanging basket after bath time is done. It was a great evening.
What are your buffalo recipes?
I feel like motherhood was the most amazing thing that ever happened to me… but I had to discover how to not lose myself in the process.
I teach busy moms how to make simple healthy swaps that make a huge impact on their health and results.
Latest posts by Angela Parker (see all)
- It Works BeautyWorks Skincare Review - October 21, 2019
- 3 Tips for Safer Bath-time with Infants - October 21, 2019
- Episode 22: 4 Videos You Should Be Making To Grow Your Business - October 21, 2019