Tried a new recipe last night:
1. Cook quinoa to package instructions. Set aside until cool enough to handle. Place in a large bowl.
2. Add spinach, egg and spices to bowl. Mix well with a fork.
3. Add buffalo and combine with clean hands. Form into equal patties.
4. Cook in a skillet on medium-high heat with coconut oil to desired doneness, or in a 400 degree oven for 20-30 minutes.
After dinner, it was bath time!
She loves putting all the bath toys in her little hanging basket after bath time is done. It was a great evening.
What are your buffalo recipes?
Latest posts by Angela Parker (see all)
- 6 MUST Haves for New Moms [+ One Week Post Partum Update] - December 5, 2018
- Two Healthy Halloween Treats - October 30, 2018
- How to Block Extra Carbs During the Holidays – Naturally! - October 29, 2018