Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running this site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
Tried a new recipe last night:
1. Cook quinoa to package instructions. Set aside until cool enough to handle. Place in a large bowl.
2. Add spinach, egg and spices to bowl. Mix well with a fork.
3. Add buffalo and combine with clean hands. Form into equal patties.
4. Cook in a skillet on medium-high heat with coconut oil to desired doneness, or in a 400 degree oven for 20-30 minutes.
After dinner, it was bath time!
She loves putting all the bath toys in her little hanging basket after bath time is done. It was a great evening.
What are your buffalo recipes?
- How to Start a New Healthy Habit: 5 Words to Remember - July 6, 2020
- Keto Friendly Chocolate Peanut Butter Creamsicle - July 3, 2020
- How to Share Your Beliefs as a Faith Driven Entrepreneur With Alisha Carlson - June 29, 2020