Tried a new recipe last night:
1. Cook quinoa to package instructions. Set aside until cool enough to handle. Place in a large bowl.
2. Add spinach, egg and spices to bowl. Mix well with a fork.
3. Add buffalo and combine with clean hands. Form into equal patties.
4. Cook in a skillet on medium-high heat with coconut oil to desired doneness, or in a 400 degree oven for 20-30 minutes.
After dinner, it was bath time!
She loves putting all the bath toys in her little hanging basket after bath time is done. It was a great evening.
What are your buffalo recipes?
Latest posts by Angela Parker (see all)
- Keto Friendly King Cake! - January 22, 2019
- Keeping God’s Word Close - January 20, 2019
- My New Favorite Plant Based Weight loss Supplement! - January 18, 2019