Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running this site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
Tried a new recipe last night:
Buffalo, Spinach, and Quinoa Burgers – Original idea here
1/2 cup (dry) quinoa
1 (10 oz) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and excess moisture squeezed out
1 tsp of Garlic powder 1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 lb ground Buffalo
1. Cook quinoa to package instructions. Set aside until cool enough to handle. Place in a large bowl.
2. Add spinach, egg and spices to bowl. Mix well with a fork.
3. Add buffalo and combine with clean hands. Form into equal patties.
4. Cook in a skillet on medium-high heat with coconut oil to desired doneness, or in a 400 degree oven for 20-30 minutes.
After dinner, it was bath time!
She loves putting all the bath toys in her little hanging basket after bath time is done. It was a great evening.
What are your buffalo recipes?
- Can You Eat Gluten Free Dairy Free Keto? - January 27, 2022
- Easy Dairy Free Alternatives for a Dairy Free Diet - January 27, 2022
- How to Start Your Gluten Free Dairy Free Diet - January 27, 2022
they have been cooking a lot with quinoa on the food network lately,what is the texture and taste in comparison to other similar foods of that type?
Quinoa – which is grain-free (yay!) – has kind of a nutty taste – and maybe like a cross between brown rice and oatmeal? I’m not good at explaining. We have used it as a sub for rice before.