Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running this site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the my own.
You know that every parents struggles at some point to get their kiddos off to bed… what if there was a reason they had trouble calming down at night?
I started doing some research and found that magnesium was a mineral that could help all of us get better rest at night – naturally!
I also learned that magnesium was one of those minerals that was really common to be deficient in. I actually was deficient myself!
So I started thinking about ways to help my kids get in more magnesium each day and these apple gummies were a really easy thing to try!
I came up with the idea of Apple Night Night Gummies Recipe. These are filled with vitamins from the applesauce and also magnesium.
Not just at night, but I am sneaking in magnesium to my kids every day with this chocolate superfood powder. I love this brand to get in my daily superfoods – plus, because it tastes like chocolate, it is great for the whole family to get in what they need without the struggle!
Apple Night Night Gummies Recipe
*As always, I’m not a medical professional. Please talk to your doctor before changing your diet.
Using gummies helps kids get their vitamins and is fun too!
Here’s a link to the magnesium powder that I used. If you are looking for a good unflavored gelatin, here’s what I would recommend!
- 1 cup of water
- ½ cup of apple sauce
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 2 tsp of magnesium powder
- pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons of unflavored gelatin
- Boil ½ cup of water on stove.
- Mix the apple sauce, maple syrup, salt and magnesium powder together in separate bowl.
- Dissolve your gelatin in ½ cup of cold water.
- Let sit a few minutes, then mix into the applesauce mixture.
- Once mixed well, pour your ½ cup of boiling water into mixture.
- Pour into molds and place in fridge for 2-4 hours.
- I used my mini muffin tin for this and it worked great.
- I made 24½ full mini muffin tin gummies.
Do you have trouble sleeping some nights?
What are your tricks for going to sleep?
I feel like motherhood was the most amazing thing that ever happened to me… but I had to discover how to not lose myself in the process.
I teach busy moms how to make simple healthy swaps that make a huge impact on their health and results.