Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running this site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
Making healthy choices throughout your day is just as important as the meals you cook in your kitchen. Sometimes it is that afternoon craving that sets you off on a series of not so great choices.
I love meal planning and including two snack options to have in my back pocket if I’m hungrier one day or just need a little extra something to keep me going until the next meal.
I personally like to eat every 3 hours to keep my blood sugar stable (no crashes) and honestly helps me avoid that hangry feeling (hungry-angry). The best snacks for me also include some protein.
Every month, I like to do a Cleanse and during those two days, it is important to eat clean. These snacks help me stay on track and help me feel my best too!
Here are some snacks that I enjoy and hopefully will help you when you get the munchies:
- Greek Yogurt with some chopped nuts mixed in
- Thinly sliced Deli Meat and Cheese
- Apple or Banana with Peanut Butter
- Apple with sliced cheese
- Protein Packed Smoothie
- Cottage Cheese with fruit
I feel like motherhood was the most amazing thing that ever happened to me… but I had to discover how to not lose myself in the process.
I teach busy moms how to make simple healthy swaps that make a huge impact on their health and results.
Latest posts by Angela Parker (see all)
- How to Get Back in Your Skinny JeansWITHOUT Fighting Annoying Cravings & Stressing over Counting Calories - December 5, 2019
- NEW! Dr. Nassif’s It Works Skincare: Lash Serum, Firming Neck Cream, and Illuminating Facial Pads - December 2, 2019
- Episode 27: How to Stay Consistent When Things Get Tough. AKA Creating Vision. - November 25, 2019