Confession time, I am a bit of a Skin Care Junky!
I have likely tried dozens of different skin care routines, scrubs, creams, etc. Mostly because I enjoy them and it’s fun trying to find the perfect combination!
Although I love my Exfoliating Peel, I also really enjoy sugar scrubs! I have been playing around with making my own scrub and have a really easy and fun do it yourself scrub!
Thankfully, it’s very easy!
- Mix 2 Cups of Sugar with 1/3 Cup of Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Drop in your favorite Essential Oil (I have been using 15 drops of Lemon Oil)
- To liven it up more, maybe add some Lemon Zest and mix well!
It’s just that simple! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have!
Have you made a homemade sugar scrub before?
Latest posts by Angela Parker (see all)
- Keto Friendly King Cake! - January 22, 2019
- Keeping God’s Word Close - January 20, 2019
- My New Favorite Plant Based Weight loss Supplement! - January 18, 2019