Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running this site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
Confession time, I am a bit of a Skin Care Junky!
I have likely tried dozens of different skin care routines, scrubs, creams, etc. Mostly because I enjoy them and it’s fun trying to find the perfect combination!
Although I love my Exfoliating Peel, I also really enjoy sugar scrubs! I have been playing around with making my own scrub and have a really easy and fun do it yourself scrub!
Thankfully, it’s very easy!
- Mix 2 Cups of Sugar with 1/3 Cup of Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Drop in your favorite Essential Oil (I have been using 15 drops of Lemon Oil)
- To liven it up more, maybe add some Lemon Zest and mix well!
It’s just that simple! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have!
Have you made a homemade sugar scrub before?
- Unleash the Healing Power of Turmeric: Discover the Joyful Benefits for Your Body! - November 30, 2023
- The Magical Power of Absorption: When Magnesium and Vitamin D Meet Your Skin - November 20, 2023
- Carbs Be Gone: Tasty Tips and Tricks for Low-Carb Lovers - October 31, 2023