Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running this site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the my own.
Confession time, I am a bit of a Skin Care Junky!
I have likely tried dozens of different skin care routines, scrubs, creams, etc. Mostly because I enjoy them and it’s fun trying to find the perfect combination!
Although I love my Exfoliating Peel, I also really enjoy sugar scrubs! I have been playing around with making my own scrub and have a really easy and fun do it yourself scrub!
Thankfully, it’s very easy!
- Mix 2 Cups of Sugar with 1/3 Cup of Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Drop in your favorite Essential Oil (I have been using 15 drops of Lemon Oil)
- To liven it up more, maybe add some Lemon Zest and mix well!
It’s just that simple! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have!
Have you made a homemade sugar scrub before?
I feel like motherhood was the most amazing thing that ever happened to me… but I had to discover how to not lose myself in the process.
I teach busy moms how to make simple healthy swaps that make a huge impact on their health and results.
Latest posts by Angela Parker (see all)
- 10 Ways to Do Personal Development Without Reading - June 24, 2019
- Low Carb Almond Butter Cookies - June 22, 2019
- How I Lost The Baby Weight While Nursing - June 18, 2019