Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running this site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
I had a good friend message me the other day who shared that she really wants to be healthier, feel better, etc, but she doesn’t know where to start!
That’s such a common question (and it’s a GOOD ONE), that I made a short video to try and answer her question, and maybe it will help you too!
1) Think Positive Thoughts
2) Get Active for 30 minutes every day
3) Drink More Water
4) Add more Fresh fruits and vegetables into your life
5) Plan to be healthy!! Put it on your calendar.
6) Visualize where you want to be.
7) Set 3 Short Term Goals and 3 Long Term Goals.
Do you have any good starter tips for people who want to be healthier?
Share them with us!
- How to Start a New Healthy Habit: 5 Words to Remember - July 6, 2020
- Keto Friendly Chocolate Peanut Butter Creamsicle - July 3, 2020
- How to Share Your Beliefs as a Faith Driven Entrepreneur With Alisha Carlson - June 29, 2020