I had a good friend message me the other day who shared that she really wants to be healthier, feel better, etc, but she doesn’t know where to start!
That’s such a common question (and it’s a GOOD ONE), that I made a short video to try and answer her question, and maybe it will help you too!
7 Easy Steps for a Healthier You Do you want to start eating healthy, having more energy but just don't even know where to start?!? I hope these tips help you to take the first steps today to a healthier you So easy you can start today!! 🔆 See more great tips at GrassfedMama.com
Posted by Grassfed Mama on Tuesday, September 13, 2016
1) Think Positive Thoughts
2) Get Active for 30 minutes every day
3) Drink More Water
4) Add more Fresh fruits and vegetables into your life
5) Plan to be healthy!! Put it on your calendar.
6) Visualize where you want to be.
7) Set 3 Short Term Goals and 3 Long Term Goals.
Do you have any good starter tips for people who want to be healthier?
Share them with us!
Latest posts by Angela Parker (see all)
- 6 MUST Haves for New Moms [+ One Week Post Partum Update] - December 5, 2018
- Two Healthy Halloween Treats - October 30, 2018
- How to Block Extra Carbs During the Holidays – Naturally! - October 29, 2018