Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running this site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
You will be ready for summer with my newest Pineapple Obsession!!
You know when you go to Disney and they have those special frozen pineapple desserts everyone raves about??
Well, besides the ice cream and all that sugar… it really does tastes delicious! Haha!
One thing that I think sets this treat apart is that we added my favorite protein powder to add extra protein.
Why is protein so important??
Protein keeps us full longer (less sugar crashes). It can energize your workouts, build lean muscle mass, and support your healthy metabolism!
Why did I pick this protein powder?
The plant-based It Works! Shake is easy on your digestive system with no uncomfortable side effects or worries about hormones, antibiotics, or lactose—just clean, satisfying protein that crushes cravings to help you feel fuller longer!
The 100-calorie per serving It Works! Shake packs the punch of 15 grams of protein in a proprietary blend of Yellow Pea and Organic Sprouted Brown Rice proteins. This “perfect protein” blend contains a balanced amino acid profile with nine essential amino acids and an optimal concentration of branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs). So they’re ready to go to work for your optimal health—encouraging lean muscle growth, supporting strength and power during exercise, sustaining your energy, and promoting a faster post-workout recovery!
- Soy-Free. Non-GMO. Dairy-Free. Vegan.
- No artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners
- Free of antibiotics and growth hormones
- Heart-healthy formula that’s low in saturated fat and cholesterol-free
- Optimal levels of BCAAs
- Helps build and maintain lean muscle mass
- Long lasting protein that satisfies
- 15 grams of clean, plant-based protein
- 5 grams of carbohydrates per serving
Because we know that a healthy body starts from what you eat, you can stay healthy all summer long with this tasty (and healthy!!) frozen treat!
Frozen Pineapple Healthy Summer Treat
Enjoy this delicious, refreshing treat by blending a few simple ingredients together :
– 1 16 oz bag of frozen pineapple chunks
– 1 cut up frozen banana
– 1 cup of coconut water
– 1 scoop of It Works! Vanilla Shake
Put everything in blender and blend until smooth.
Serves: 6 Frozen Beverages
P.S. If you are interested in trying my favorite protein powder and saving 40%, click here to learn about being Our Product Tester!
- Can You Eat Gluten Free Dairy Free Keto? - January 27, 2022
- Easy Dairy Free Alternatives for a Dairy Free Diet - January 27, 2022
- How to Start Your Gluten Free Dairy Free Diet - January 27, 2022