OH SNAP! – It got cold fast! (I’m jumping up and down in my fuzzy socks and hoodie)
- and I’m SUPER cold natured….
So this means that I need a warm, toasty drink to warm me up!
What if my warm drink:
- gave me superfoods to keep me healthy through the winter
- fuel to help me stay away from the nagging SUGAR CRAVINGS
- energy to keep me going all day long
- and collagen to keep my skin healthy in the cold, dry air.
Now that would be a magical drink right there…
AND what if it also tasted like HOT CHOCOLATE!
“Angela, there is NO way that I could drink broccoli, cauliflower, beets, Blue Green Algae, Parsley, Spinach, Alfalfa…. and it taste good.”
I know, I know…. I didn’t believe it either. But I tried it… and my kids tried it… and my friends tried it…
It tastes like chocolate!
Okay, now let’s add the creamy, yummy, healthy fats (AKA grassfed butter and MCT oils) from our Keto Coffee and you have this power punching mega superfood drink of deliciousness.
What is so important about eating healthy fats and greens at the same time?
So many of the nutrients and vitamins in our Greens, needs to be digested WITH healthy fats because they are FAT SOLUBLE vitamins.
This makes it SO easy because it pairs the two together in a yummy hot chocolate drink made with Keto Coffee.
You are going to love it!
Watch how you can get your superfoods AND healthy fats in one delicious drink!
Keto Coffee Hot Chocolate
One packet of Keto Coffee
One scoop of Chocolate Greens
8-10 oz of hot water
Mix well and ENJOY!
Here is another idea from my friend Ashley:
Keto Coffee Peppermint Mocha!
Just add a few drops of Peppermint Extract and you are all set!
P.S. If you are interested in being a product tester for me and getting to try my favorite health and wellness products at a huge discount, Click Here for more info.
Latest posts by Angela Parker (see all)
- 6 MUST Haves for New Moms [+ One Week Post Partum Update] - December 5, 2018
- Two Healthy Halloween Treats - October 30, 2018
- How to Block Extra Carbs During the Holidays – Naturally! - October 29, 2018