Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running this site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
If you struggle with allergies or general congestion (especially this time of year) I have something you may want to try!
Shower Soothers are designed to help you relax in the shower as well as assist with your congestion, you get out feeling even more refreshed and ready to roll!
I decided that an straight essential oil soother would be the way to go, and I’m super pleased with how they turned out!
Here’s all you need to make your own DIY Essential Oil Shower Soothers!
Essential Oil Shower Soother
• 1 cup baking soda
• ½ cup citric acid
• ¼ cup cornstarch
• Eucalyptus Essential Oil
• 8 oz. spray water bottle
• Silicon mold or muffin tin
• Plastic wrap
1. Add 1 cup baking soda
2. Add ½ cup citric acid
3. Add ¼ cup cornstarch
4. Add 60 drops Eucalyptus Essential Oil
5. Mix well
6. Spray mixture with water
8. Scoop into mold or tin
9. Cover in plastic wrap and set for several hours to harden
10. Remove from mold (pop out or scoop out)
Here’s a quick demo video to show you how easy it is!
Once it’s ready just place one in your shower and enjoy the comforting vapors!
P.S. For more essential oil ideas, check out my Essential Oil Round Up filled with helpful tips and recipes to keep your home healthy and happy!
- Get Your Digestion on Track: The Easy and Natural Way with Digestive Bitters - December 4, 2023
- Unleash the Healing Power of Turmeric: Discover the Joyful Benefits for Your Body! - November 30, 2023
- The Magical Power of Absorption: When Magnesium and Vitamin D Meet Your Skin - November 20, 2023