Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running this site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the my own.
What is Collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and helps give structure to our hair, skin, nails, bones, ligaments and tendons in our body. We should all be thanking collagen, because we are able to move, bend and stretch easier because of it! Collagen is also what helps our hair shine, skin glow and nails stay strong.
As we age, and the more stress we put on our body, the greater the impact on collagen production. That’s when it gets more important to make sure we are getting enough collagen to help our bodies regenerate what’s been lost of broken down.
Collagen is a protein made up of amino-acids: glycine, proline, hydroxyproline, and arginine, all of which help our body’s connective tissue, skin, hair, nails, as well as gut health stay as healthy as possible.
Did you know there are different kinds of Collagen?
At least 28 different types of collagen have been identified, but there are some that are more common than others.
Type I collagen is the most prevalent type of collagen in the body, and comes the most highly recommended for hair, skin and nails. It gives the skin structural strength to help prevent wrinkles, while attraction moisture. It helps restore a youthful dewiness and suppleness to the skin.
Type II collagen is the main component of cartilage, and as such is extremely beneficial for cartilage health. This is great for supporting healthy joints and cartilage that are more resilient to daily “Wear and Tear.”
Type III collagen feeds the skin vital nutrients and oxygen that help obtain radiant, glowing skin.
Type V collagen gives support to the surface cells, feeding them with high value nutrients that create the basis of beautiful skin and hair.
Type X collagen has structural properties that are targeted at restoring the connective tissues in the bone matrix.
How can you EASILY get in all FIVE of these types of collagen each day?
Introducing CollagenWorks! A great tasting collagen powder that gives you all the essential types of collagen you need to look and feel younger – without any artificial ingredients!
I’ve been drinking a small amount of collagen in my morning coffee for months now and the benefits have been INCREDIBLE!
WARNING Drinking this may cause the following to occur:
You will look so young, you won’t need a filter anymore
Your hair will be so smooth and healthy, you won’t need to throw it up in a pony tail!
You can finally wake up without hearing SNAP, crackle and pop
You’ll stay full longer & burn more calories each day
Plus, it tastes so good, you won’t need a reminder to make sure you get in this goodness each day
Want that falling in love Glow? Try having a Tropical Crush on It Works! CollagenWorks™
This beauty-boosting formula contains a blend of advanced collagen proteins and peptides that work together to hydrate, plump, and reveal radiant skin.†
It Works! CollagenWorks begins to work inside the body to support healthy joints, contribute to healthier looking hair and activate, protect and improve the appearance of your skin from within!†
- 5 types of collagen blended into one beauty-boosting formula.
- TruMarine™ Collagen helps to decrease the appearance of wrinkles.†
- Bioactive collagen peptides trigger fibroblasts to produce Hyaluronic Acid which is critical in providing the bounce and plumpness of skin hydration.†
- Essential vitamins vital to maintaining youthful, hydrated, and radiant skin.†
- Vitamins A&C, plus selenium help to slow down the appearance of aging skin by fighting oxidative stress from free radicals.
This is what Rhonda says about CollagenWorks:
– Taste, incredible! Fruit punch
– Plumped, more hydrated skin. Definitely, lessened fine lines and wrinkles.
– I’ve been experiencing allergic eczema on my face for months this improved noticeably.
– I’ve also had aches and pains in the mornings and just feeling sore at times. Back, neck… ALL GONE!
I have noticed though they’ve returned since I ended my trial a week or two ago so I am ready for more!
– Timing couldn’t be better, I will look & feel YOUNGER for my 56th birthday in a couple months!
So amazing! I can’t wait to get mine in!
Are you ready to try it with me?
I feel like motherhood was the most amazing thing that ever happened to me… but I had to discover how to not lose myself in the process.
I teach busy moms how to make simple healthy swaps that make a huge impact on their health and results.
Latest posts by Angela Parker (see all)
- We Threw out 80% of our Pantry… and this happened NEXT - October 12, 2019
- How to Prepare for Natural Childbirth - October 9, 2019
- 10 BEST FOODS FOR HEALTHY HAIR - October 9, 2019