Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running this site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
I was getting this question, so I thought I would share my own experience using both Defining Gel and Stretch Mark Cream – and what the difference between them are!
Video: What is the Difference between Stretch Mark Cream and Defining Gel?
What is Defining Gel?
We are all about Healthy Skin! What are your biggest skin concerns?
Enhance your tightening, toning, and firming results with this deep moisturizing, body contouring gel. Defining Gel helps to firm problem areas, such as the abdomen, legs, and upper arms, while improving skin texture.
- Improves skin texture & tightness
- Redefines the appearance of your body’s contours
- Softens and hydrates the skin
This gel can be used daily to help you get quick results and love your skin.
Which of these issues you could use Defining Gel to help with:
– Varicose veins
– Spider veins
– Bug Bites
What is Stretch Mark Cream?
Stretch Mark Cream is a deep hydration for all your skin with the nourishing botanicals of this non-greasy moisturizing body cream that leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth and looking more youthful.
- Enhances skin elasticity and firmness
- Balances skin tone with nourishing botanicals
- Rejuvenates and hydrates in a non-greasy formula
- Restores your skin’s youthful appearance
The Stretch Mark Cream minimizes the appearance of stretch marks, fine lines, and other skin scarring with this moisturizing body cream. Helps tremendously with C-Section scars.
Throughout my pregnancy I have used both of these (in different areas for different reasons!) and I’m so thankful that I have such amazing products that I can feel good about using as my body is growing and changing! I hope this helps you see which one may be the best choice for you – or both!
I feel like motherhood was the most amazing thing that ever happened to me… but I had to discover how to not lose myself in the process.
I teach busy moms how to make simple healthy swaps that make a huge impact on their health and results.
Latest posts by Angela Parker (see all)
- Is Keto Right for ME? - December 7, 2019
- One Drink to Boost Your Immunity - December 6, 2019
- How to Get Back in Your Skinny JeansWITHOUT Fighting Annoying Cravings & Stressing over Counting Calories - December 5, 2019