Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running this site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
If ABS are made in the kitchen… fat burning coffee is my secret ingredient…
Guys, I’m going to be very honest with you…
6 months ago, I was at the HEAVIEST weight of my life.
I had gained 40 pounds (or more) when I was pregnant with my 3rd baby… and I was a little nervous that I would never lose the baby weight.
I am one of those mamas who struggle to lose while I’m nursing… or at least I had in the past.
But this time was different…
Because from day one I focused on 3 things:
- 1- Drinking my fat burning coffee each morning to give me healthy fats (which not only makes my milk richer but also fuels my metabolism)
- 2- Not missing ONE day of my greens superfood powder that gives me all the fruits & vegetables my body needs (plus makes healthier milk too!) – but is a natural daily detox & helps with cravings
- 3- My herbal skin tightening treatment that nourishes my skin and helps it tighten from the outside using herbs and botanicals.
I do try to eat healthy most of the time… but I also splurge weekly (like this weekend I had pizza & ice cream just being real guys!)
Oh yeah… and I don’t workout beyond walks with my family (everyone always asks about working out…)
I learned that simple daily swaps made the biggest difference for me!
I believe your success is found in your daily habits… in the 1% simple swaps you can make every day!
I’m proud of my body… and what it has been through in the past year –
and I’m also thankful I have a plan that works to help me stay healthy., look and feel my best even when my day is crazy.
Your results are just one simple swap away…
I feel like motherhood was the most amazing thing that ever happened to me… but I had to discover how to not lose myself in the process.
I teach busy moms how to make simple healthy swaps that make a huge impact on their health and results.
Latest posts by Angela Parker (see all)
- Episode 24: How I Grew My Facebook Group by 1,000 Members – Organically - November 4, 2019
- Episode 23: Live Video Gear You Need To Stand Out Online - October 28, 2019
- It Works BeautyWorks Skincare Review - October 21, 2019