Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running this site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the my own.
Keto Lemonade Recipe
It’s summer, which means it is time for cookouts, BBQ’s and LEMONADE!
But if you are watching your carbs, you may be wondering how you can enjoy the tastes of lemonade without the CARBS!
Now… this is not your regular lemonade either…
What if you lemonade could help you burn more fat throughout the day. Even if you aren’t eating 100% on Keto or Low Carb?
Watch how easy it is to make Keto Lemonade:
What are Ketones?
Ketones are a way to keep your body energized an in fat burning mode to help you reach peak performance quickly when you start your day with them. Take this therapeutic ketone BHB powder fuels your ketogenic lifestyle, delivering increased energy, endurance and mental focus, so you can take charge of your day.
- Contains beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB) salts and ketogenic amino acids
- Powers your body and brain with increased ketone production
- Gives you an energy boost in the morning or throughout a busy day
- Sharpens mental focus and enhances mood
- Increases endurance and reduces recovery time during workouts
- Supports the results of your low-carb, ketogenic diet
- Helps to keep your body in ketosis (fat burning mode) in the morning and to gain many of the benefits of nutritional ketosis without the strict diet throughout the day
Plus, it tastes like Lemonade!
I feel like motherhood was the most amazing thing that ever happened to me… but I had to discover how to not lose myself in the process.
I teach busy moms how to make simple healthy swaps that make a huge impact on their health and results.
Latest posts by Angela Parker (see all)
- THREE KEYS TO DROPPING Pounds without taking a ride on the STRUGGLE BUS - September 18, 2019
- Four Benefits From Drinking Celery Juice for one month - September 17, 2019
- HOW TO GET BACK ON TRACK AFTER A SPLURGE - September 17, 2019