Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running this site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the my own.
Drinking celery juice has become popular recently as more and more people are learning it’s benefits. The Beginners Guide to Celery Juice will answer your questions so you can get the results you are looking for!
The Beginners Guide To Celery Juice
How does it taste?
It basically just tastes like celery. Very clean and fresh.
When do I drink it?
For best results and benefits, you should drink it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
Do I drink it alone?
Yes. Wait 30 minutes before eating or drinking anything else for best results.
What if I don’t have a juicer?
I’m a busy mom, but I want the benefits that drinking celery juice can give me.
That’s why I love simple solutions like Just Celery that will give me organic celery with NOTHING else added.
What is Just Celery?
All celery. All the benefits.
Every morning is a celery-bration with this organic celery stalk powder that makes it simple to support your nutrition goals. Sip your celery first thing in the morning for help hydrating and cleansing your system, improving digestive health, and refreshing your routine with key minerals, electrolytes, and polyphenol antioxidants.†
How do you drink it?
Just mix a glass of water with Just Celery to get all the benefits of celery juice. Drink it in the morning on an empty stomach. Wait 30 minutes before eating or drinking anything else.
Features and Benefits:
- Sourced simply from clean, organic celery
- Comes in an easy-to-mix powder—no mess made, no juicer required!
- Supports good nutrition, healthy hydration, and clean digestion†
- Has a mild, natural celery taste with 1 g net carbs and no preservatives
- Non-GMO, Keto-friendly, No Artificial Colors or Flavors, Soy-free, Vegan
I feel like motherhood was the most amazing thing that ever happened to me… but I had to discover how to not lose myself in the process.
I teach busy moms how to make simple healthy swaps that make a huge impact on their health and results.
Latest posts by Angela Parker (see all)
- THREE KEYS TO DROPPING Pounds without taking a ride on the STRUGGLE BUS - September 18, 2019
- Four Benefits From Drinking Celery Juice for one month - September 17, 2019
- HOW TO GET BACK ON TRACK AFTER A SPLURGE - September 17, 2019