Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running this site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
Drinking celery juice has become popular recently as more and more people are learning it’s benefits. But many people want to know personal experiences and a celery juice update after drinking celery juice consistently.
If you missed my previous posts about my celery juice challenge, you can pick right up here:
Celery Juice Posts
My 6 Day Update: Celery Juice Challenge
It may get WORSE before it gets better DAY 6 of my Celery Detox Challenge..
My Update is HERE!!
Watch The Video:
All celery. All the benefits.
Every morning is a celery-bration with this organic celery stalk powder that makes it simple to support your nutrition goals. Sip your celery first thing in the morning for help hydrating and cleansing your system, improving digestive health, and refreshing your routine with key minerals, electrolytes, and polyphenol antioxidants.†
Features and Benefits:
- Sourced simply from clean, organic celery
- Comes in an easy-to-mix powder—no mess made, no juicer required!
- Supports good nutrition, healthy hydration, and clean digestion†
- Has a mild, natural celery taste with 1 g net carbs and no preservatives
- Non-GMO, Keto-friendly, No Artificial Colors or Flavors, Soy-free, Vegan
Need Help Stocking Your Pantry?
Grab My Keto Grocery List!
- Unleash the Healing Power of Turmeric: Discover the Joyful Benefits for Your Body! - November 30, 2023
- The Magical Power of Absorption: When Magnesium and Vitamin D Meet Your Skin - November 20, 2023
- Carbs Be Gone: Tasty Tips and Tricks for Low-Carb Lovers - October 31, 2023