I was just talking to a mom this morning and she said that she was SO stressed she was worried it was making her gain weight –
Can you relate??
Being stressed can actually cause way more damage than just weight gain… It can actually cause physical symptoms too (from WebMD):
- Low energy
- Upset stomach, including diarrhea, constipation, and nausea
- Aches, pains, and tense muscles
- Chest pain and rapid heartbeat
- Frequent colds and infections
- Loss of sexual desire and/or ability
- Nervousness and shaking, ringing in the ear, cold or sweaty hands and feet
- Dry mouth and difficulty swallowing
- Clenched jaw and grinding teeth
Is there anything we can do to reduce stress naturally?
There are some environmental changes you can make. You can try to try relaxation exercises or just reduce your daily schedule. But what if there was a natural supplement you could take to help you cope with your physical and mental stress??