Oh my goodness. I can’t believe this was low carb
Even better, it took less than an hour to prepare and could be done completely in my Instant Pot!
I’m always looking for a quick and easy meal I can throw together in my Instant Pot. This ONE appliance has made it so much easier for me to cook more healthy meals at home – that tastes delicious!
You are going to love this!
* 2 lb ground beef
* 2 bags of frozen cauliflower florets
* 1 bag of frozen onion and pepper blend
* 4 slices cooked bacon, chopped
* 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
* 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
* 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
* 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
* 2 garlic cloves, minced or 1 tablespoon of minced garlic from jar
* 1.5 quarts of beef broth
* 2 teaspoons arrowroot mixed with enough water to make a paste
* 1 cup heavy whipping cream