Ok, it’s June and I don’t know about you but it’s HOT!
There’s nothing like a cold towel on a hot summer day. This is something new I’ve been using to beat the heat now that summer is truly here!
All you need is a few drop of Eucalyptus Essential Oil and follow the method below!
• Fill a large bowl with water and 15 drops of Eucalyptus Oil
• Stir well and dip washcloths into the water-oil mixture
• Squeeze out excess liquid, fold in half, and roll up
• Place rolled cloths in a single layer on a cookie sheet and place in freezer
• Freeze until solid (a few hours should do it)
• Place the frozen towel on the back of your neck or wherever you need a little cooling (be sure to keep away from your eyes).
• Unroll as it thaws to get the most out of each cloth!