Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running this site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
Peanut Butter Crunch Chocolate Mug Cake
What could be better than peanut butter and chocolate in a single serving cake?
I love this peanut butter crunch chocolate mug cake for a dessert recipe because it is sugar free, grain free, and gluten free.
I’m loving single serving cakes because you can enjoy them fresh out of the oven or microwave – which is always when they taste the best. I also love topping this with Peanut flavored Greek yogurt. Greek yogurt is so versatile. I love how it can be a sub for sour cream or be sweetened to act like an icing.
I buy all my specialty products from Amazon.com. I am a subscribe and save member, so I get 20% off my monthly orders. This is one of my saving money tricks for my groceries.
- 2 tablespoons of coconut flour
- ¾ teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon of cacao nibs
- 3-4 tablespoons of almond milk (start with 3 and add the 4th if it looks a little dry)
- 5-7 shakes of nunaturals stevia extract powder (taste test if using another sweetener)
- Yogurt topping:
- ½ cup of Greek plain yogurt
- 1 pinch of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of caramel extract, butter, or vanilla
- ½ tablespoon of peanut flour (or 1 tablespoon of peanut butter)
- 3-5 shakes of nunaturals stevia extract powder (taste test)
- Mix all the cake ingredients well.
- Microwave for 1.5 minutes or bake at 350 degrees for 7-10 minutes.
- Mix yogurt ingredients together and add to top of chocolate cake.
What are your favorite dessert snack recipes?
- How to Start a New Healthy Habit: 5 Words to Remember - July 6, 2020
- Keto Friendly Chocolate Peanut Butter Creamsicle - July 3, 2020
- How to Share Your Beliefs as a Faith Driven Entrepreneur With Alisha Carlson - June 29, 2020