Peanut Butter Crunch Chocolate Mug Cake
What could be better than peanut butter and chocolate in a single serving cake?
I love this peanut butter crunch chocolate mug cake for a dessert recipe because it is sugar free, grain free, and gluten free.
I’m loving single serving cakes because you can enjoy them fresh out of the oven or microwave – which is always when they taste the best. I also love topping this with Peanut flavored Greek yogurt. Greek yogurt is so versatile. I love how it can be a sub for sour cream or be sweetened to act like an icing.
I buy all my specialty products from Amazon.com. I am a subscribe and save member, so I get 20% off my monthly orders. This is one of my saving money tricks for my groceries.
- 2 tablespoons of coconut flour
- ¾ teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon of cacao nibs
- 3-4 tablespoons of almond milk (start with 3 and add the 4th if it looks a little dry)
- 5-7 shakes of nunaturals stevia extract powder (taste test if using another sweetener)
- Yogurt topping:
- ½ cup of Greek plain yogurt
- 1 pinch of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of caramel extract, butter, or vanilla
- ½ tablespoon of peanut flour (or 1 tablespoon of peanut butter)
- 3-5 shakes of nunaturals stevia extract powder (taste test)
- Mix all the cake ingredients well.
- Microwave for 1.5 minutes or bake at 350 degrees for 7-10 minutes.
- Mix yogurt ingredients together and add to top of chocolate cake.
What are your favorite dessert snack recipes?
Latest posts by Angela Parker (see all)
- Keto Friendly King Cake! - January 22, 2019
- Keeping God’s Word Close - January 20, 2019
- My New Favorite Plant Based Weight loss Supplement! - January 18, 2019