Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running this site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
Ok, it’s June and I don’t know about you but it’s HOT!
There’s nothing like a cold towel on a hot summer day. This is something new I’ve been using to beat the heat now that summer is truly here!
All you need is a few drop of Eucalyptus Essential Oil and follow the method below!
• Fill a large bowl with water and 15 drops of Eucalyptus Oil
• Stir well and dip washcloths into the water-oil mixture
• Squeeze out excess liquid, fold in half, and roll up
• Place rolled cloths in a single layer on a cookie sheet and place in freezer
• Freeze until solid (a few hours should do it)
• Place the frozen towel on the back of your neck or wherever you need a little cooling (be sure to keep away from your eyes).
• Unroll as it thaws to get the most out of each cloth!
These have been amazing when my husband has been doing yard work or outside chores, or even chilling by the pool when it’s really hot out.
What have you tried to beat the heat? Let us know below!
P.S. Are you interested in trying Eucalyptus Oil and Save 40%? Become our Product Tester!
- Can You Eat Gluten Free Dairy Free Keto? - January 27, 2022
- Easy Dairy Free Alternatives for a Dairy Free Diet - January 27, 2022
- How to Start Your Gluten Free Dairy Free Diet - January 27, 2022