Have you ever thought about having a natural birth… but you were a little intimidated or weren’t really sure how to prepare? 🙋♀️
I’m sharing some of the Benefits of a Natural Birth and why I chose to have a home birth 💚
When people learn that I have had both of my babies without medication (and am currently planning my third home birth), I usually get a few different reactions…
“Wow! That must of hurt!”
“I could never do that!”
“How did you do that?”
The thing is… I’m really not that special… I’m not some super woman with an insane amount of pain tolerance. I am just a mom looking for another way to experience childbirth.
If you are thinking about having a more natural experience… or maybe even a home birth! but you have questions and just want a mom’s perspective…
>> Grab Your E-Book Today <<
💚 DISCOVER A MOM’S PERSPECTIVE ON HOW TO:
– Prepare your body and mind for natural childbirth
– Find the best support team
– Understand benefits and misconceptions of natural childbirth
– Discover if a Home Birth is right for you
Plus: Checklists, Exercises, & Best Practices!
P.S. If you know a mom or friend who would be interested in learning more about natural birth or having a home birth, help me spread the word 😘
Writer & Entrepreneur at Grassfed Mama
My name is Angela. I have been married for 14 years and have two little girls (with another little on the way!) I’m a speech therapist by trade but started my own business from home 4 years ago. I am passionate about healing through nutrition, natural medicines, cooking with whole foods, and natural parenting. I strive to honor God with everything I do.
Latest posts by Angela Parker (see all)
- 6 MUST Haves for New Moms [+ One Week Post Partum Update] - December 5, 2018
- Two Healthy Halloween Treats - October 30, 2018
- How to Block Extra Carbs During the Holidays – Naturally! - October 29, 2018