Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running this site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
Sometimes it is hard to focus on the positive during a crisis that feels out of control. With these tips you can keep your mindset on what matters.
New on The Family Hustle, We are going to answer some listener questions about how to stay positive when so much negativity is being shared on the news and social media.
How to Stay Positive During a Crisis
1) Focus on what you are grateful for. Write down 6 things you are grateful for TODAY!
2) Make a list of 50 reasons someone should either become a customer or a distributor on your team
(Examples: They become a healthier mom and example for their kids. They find their confidence. They earn enough to pay their credit cards or a bill. They are able to find purpose.)
3) Write a story post for your wall… Sharing 3 of the things you are grateful for today and what you are looking forward to in the month of April (and why this is SO important!)
Listen to the Podcast
Grab Your 90 Day Action Plan Freebie 🥳
Find the Show Notes:
Connect with Angela
Are you ready to attract your ideal customers online?
- What Do You Eat on Keto? Part 2: Low Carb Vegetables - October 23, 2020
- What Are The Social Media Platforms to Focus on GROWTH Online in 2021? - October 19, 2020
- What Do You Eat on Keto? Part 1: Healthy Fats - October 16, 2020