Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running this site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the my own.
Growing up, my family never really celebrated a traditional “Halloween.” We lived out in the country, so we never had trick-o-treaters come by for treats. But what we did do was a church Fall Festival with costumes and candy. Of course, as a kid – that sounded pretty awesome!!
Now as a mom, I have two girls who LOVE dressing up and of course they love candy too… but I’m a healthy mom – so I always feel guilty giving my kids candy. So I thought, what are some healthy ways to have fun this Halloween and make sure that sugar isn’t the main show.
Celebrations don’t have to revolve around unhealthy options, you can have fun and enjoy special themed treats that are still healthy! Here are 20 different ideas to help you have the healthiest Halloween Ever!
Here are 20 Healthy Halloween Treats
- Katrina shares this super cute idea to make a Halloween Kabob
2. A Thrifty Mom shares this cute idea to turn Oranges into Pumpkins
3. Another great idea from A Thrifty Mom is Monster Fruit Cups
4. Welch’s PB&J Spider Sandwhiches are a great way to turn a boring lunch into a festive meal
5. Flo and Grace have such a simple idea for a Banana Ghost
6. My Fussy Eater turns a healthy snack into a cute Halloween Orange Pumpkin
7. Hidden Valley shows us how to turn your veggies into Jack-o-Lanters
8. Living Life on the Lane shares some GREAT peanut free ideas for Halloween and I loved these Cheesy Ghosts the most
9. Healthy Broom Sticks from Cocinando con Catman
10. A Healthy Jack-O-Lantern Fruit Bowl from Listotic.com
11. Sweet Potato cut outs from Tablespoon.com
12. Feeding Four Little Monkeys has a super cute Veggie Skeleton
14. and 15. Chelsea’s Messy Apron shows us two adorable healthy Halloween ideas:
16. Frugal Coupon Living turns an orange into a Jack-o-Lantern Fruit Bowl
17. Little Dairy on the Prairie turns a regular carrot into a Pumpkin Snack
18. Silly Apple Bites from Fork and Beans will make fruit way more fun
19. The Girl Inspired has a great way to make a Halloween Popsicle
P.S. If you are interested in having Your Best Autumn Ever with more energy this Halloween, check out our Top Post with Healthy Tips to help you look and feel your best this fall!
I feel like motherhood was the most amazing thing that ever happened to me… but I had to discover how to not lose myself in the process.
I teach busy moms how to make simple healthy swaps that make a huge impact on their health and results.