Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running this site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
I am in LOVE with my air fryer! I have been able to make so many quick and easy recipes with it – and this Keto Friendly Crunchy Old Bay Fried Shrimp is one of my new favorites!
I am LOVING my new air fryer (a Christmas gift this year) and I’ve been experimenting like crazy. I’m super pumped to share these brand new recipes with you!
One of the best things about the air fryer is that it’s simple to setup and once you add all the ingredients you just set it and go about your business, super easy for busy parents!
Crunchy Keto Old Bay Air Fried Shrimp ? AMAZING!!! ##ketomealplan ##ketoairfryer ##airfryershrimp ##airfryerrecipes ##easyketorecipes ##ketocooking♬ In The Mood – Glenn Miller
Crunchy Keto Old Bay Air Fried Shrimp
- 1 pound of peeled shrimp (fresh or thawed frozen is fine)
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 3.25 ounce bag of pork rinds
- 2 teaspoons of Old Bay seasoning
- Preheat your air fryer
- Cover the thawed shrimp in the mayonnaise
- Crush the pork rinds in a bowl along with the seasoning
- Coat the shrimp in the batter mixture
- Line the shrimp evenly in the air fryer basket
- Fry at 380 F for 8-10 minutes
Buy My Favorite Air Fryer that I used to make these Keto Old Bay Air Fried Shrimp!
Watch My Easy Way to Shred Chicken in my Mixer
The EASIEST Way to Shred Chicken for Your Recipes ?? Have you tried this before? ##chickendinner ##OnlineSchool ##ketomama ##healthymom ##chickenrecipes♬ LITTLE MO’ BETTA – David Davis
- Can You Eat Gluten Free Dairy Free Keto? - January 27, 2022
- Easy Dairy Free Alternatives for a Dairy Free Diet - January 27, 2022
- How to Start Your Gluten Free Dairy Free Diet - January 27, 2022