Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running this site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
I am in LOVE with my air fryer! I have been able to make so many quick and easy recipes with it – and this Keto Friendly Hibachi Style Chicken with Yum Yum Sauce is one of my favorites!
I am LOVING my new air fryer (a Christmas gift this year) and I’ve been experimenting like crazy. I’m super pumped to share these brand new recipes with you!
One of the best things about the air fryer is that it’s simple to setup and once you add all the ingredients you just set it and go about your business, super easy for busy parents!
Keto Friendly Hibachi Style Chicken with Yum Yum Sauce
Hibachi Style Chicken Ingredients
- 2 chicken breast cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 onion cut into slices
- 8 oz of mushrooms cut into fourths
- 2 zucchini cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 tsp of ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp of black pepper
- 1 TBS of garlic powder
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tsp of sesame seeds (optional)
Hibachi Chicken Instructions
- Cut up chicken and vegetables
- Preheat air fryer.
- Toss with 2 TBSP of olive oil and seasoning mix
- Place the chicken, vegetables and seasoning into your air fryer basket
- Air fry at 380 degrees for 25 minutes (toss about 3x through cooking)
- Finish with sesame seeds
Yum Yum Sauce
Yum Yum Sauce Ingredients
- 1 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup of Water
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste (or ketchup)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon swerve or sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
Yum Yum Sauce Instructions
- Combine ingredients in a mixing bowl
- Mix by hand or a use an electric hand mixer (I love this one!)
- Serve in small bowls for easy dipping!
Buy My Favorite Air Fryer!
Watch My Easy Way to Shred Chicken in my Mixer