Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running this site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
I am in LOVE with my air fryer! I have been able to make so many quick and easy recipes with it – and these air fried keto steak bites and mushrooms is one of my favorite!
I am LOVING my new air fryer (a Christmas gift this year) and I’ve been experimenting like crazy. I’m super pumped to share these brand new recipes with you!
One of the best things about the air fryer is that it’s simple to setup and once you add all the ingredients you just set it and go about your business, super easy for busy parents!
Reply to @ronaldvalentinejr Full recipe for Steak bites & Mushrooms in the air fryer ##airfryerrecipes ##ketoairfryer ##easyketorecipes ##lazyketomeals♬ Pennies From Heaven – Louis Prima
Air Fried Keto Steak Bites and Mushrooms
2 Sirloin Steaks cut into bite sized pieces
16 oz of mushrooms cut into fourths
1 tsp of salt
1/4 tsp of black pepper
2 tsp of garlic powder
2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Cut up mushrooms and steak into bite sized pieces. Air Fry at 400 for 8-10 min
- Toss with 2 TBSP of olive oil and whatever seasonings you love. I used garlic powder, ground pepper and pink salt.
- Place the steak, mushrooms, and seasoning into your air fryer basket
- Air fry at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes (toss half/way) If you like yours more rare, I would check at 6 minutes.
Buy My Favorite Air Fryer!
Watch My Easy Way to Shred Chicken in my Mixer
The EASIEST Way to Shred Chicken for Your Recipes ?? Have you tried this before? ##chickendinner ##OnlineSchool ##ketomama ##healthymom ##chickenrecipes♬ LITTLE MO’ BETTA – David Davis
- Can You Eat Gluten Free Dairy Free Keto? - January 27, 2022
- Easy Dairy Free Alternatives for a Dairy Free Diet - January 27, 2022
- How to Start Your Gluten Free Dairy Free Diet - January 27, 2022