Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running this site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
In a Pinch Quick Pizza
Pizzas are an American staple. The most pizzas are ordered the night before Thanksgiving each year. Sometimes we want and easy, quick pizza fix. In a Pinch Quick Pizza is perfect for a quick lunch or even a heavier snack that will stay with you longer. You can easily just make it for one or make it for your family. I used Joseph Pita breads and lavash breads.
You can make your own Pitas and quick crust following these recipes:
These recipes would be easy to make extra of and freeze to have handy when you needed a In a Pinch Quick Pizza.
- 4 Joseph pita breads or 2 Lavash Breads
- 8 oz of cream cheese
- 1 small can of tomato paste
- ½ cup of chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon of Italian seasonings
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- 1 cup - 1.5 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- more Italian seasoning to garnish on top
- All the Pizza Topping you love: mushrooms, olives, bell peppers, spinch
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spread cream cheese over pita breads.
- Mix tomato sauce: paste, broth, and seasonings.
- Spread sauce over cream cheese layer.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Top with pizza toppings.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
What are your favorite quick pizza recipes?
I feel like motherhood was the most amazing thing that ever happened to me… but I had to discover how to not lose myself in the process.
I teach busy moms how to make simple healthy swaps that make a huge impact on their health and results.
Latest posts by Angela Parker (see all)
- Is Keto Right for ME? - December 7, 2019
- One Drink to Boost Your Immunity - December 6, 2019
- How to Get Back in Your Skinny JeansWITHOUT Fighting Annoying Cravings & Stressing over Counting Calories - December 5, 2019