In a Pinch Quick Pizza
Pizzas are an American staple. The most pizzas are ordered the night before Thanksgiving each year. Sometimes we want and easy, quick pizza fix. In a Pinch Quick Pizza is perfect for a quick lunch or even a heavier snack that will stay with you longer. You can easily just make it for one or make it for your family. I used Joseph Pita breads and lavash breads.
You can make your own Pitas and quick crust following these recipes:
These recipes would be easy to make extra of and freeze to have handy when you needed a In a Pinch Quick Pizza.
- 4 Joseph pita breads or 2 Lavash Breads
- 8 oz of cream cheese
- 1 small can of tomato paste
- ½ cup of chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon of Italian seasonings
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- 1 cup - 1.5 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- more Italian seasoning to garnish on top
- All the Pizza Topping you love: mushrooms, olives, bell peppers, spinch
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spread cream cheese over pita breads.
- Mix tomato sauce: paste, broth, and seasonings.
- Spread sauce over cream cheese layer.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Top with pizza toppings.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
What are your favorite quick pizza recipes?
Latest posts by Angela Parker (see all)
- 6 MUST Haves for New Moms [+ One Week Post Partum Update] - December 5, 2018
- Two Healthy Halloween Treats - October 30, 2018
- How to Block Extra Carbs During the Holidays – Naturally! - October 29, 2018