New Year’s Eve is one of those events that a lot of people plan to stay up late and ring in the new year with friends and family.
For us this year, we enjoyed a simple night together with our family of five (still getting used to staying that!)
While everyone is watching the ball drop… we enjoyed these little sausage balls (see what I did there, haha!)
I hope you enjoy this low carb recipe that will keep you on track with reaching your New Years goals and keep you satisfied too!
- 1 lb. Breakfast Sausage
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Cup Almond flour
- 8 Oz Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 2 tsp Baking Powder (I Prefer this Aluminum Free option!)
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 350
- Add eggs and spices to a bowl and beat until well combined
- Add all other ingredients to egg mixture
- Using a cookie scoop and your hands roll sausage mixture into 20-25 sausage balls
- Place sausage balls on a cookie sheet. I used my cast iron baking pan.
- Bake for 16-20 minutes
- Store covered in the fridge.
Pro Tip! This actually freeze really well. I ended up freezing them in groups of 3 or so they are easy to warm up on a cold winter day for a fast (and Keto Friendly!) breakfast on the go!
Latest posts by Angela Parker (see all)
- Keto Friendly King Cake! - January 22, 2019
- Keeping God’s Word Close - January 20, 2019
- My New Favorite Plant Based Weight loss Supplement! - January 18, 2019