Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running this site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the my own.
New Year’s Eve is one of those events that a lot of people plan to stay up late and ring in the new year with friends and family.
For us this year, we enjoyed a simple night together with our family of five (still getting used to staying that!)
While everyone is watching the ball drop… we enjoyed these little sausage balls (see what I did there, haha!)
I hope you enjoy this low carb recipe that will keep you on track with reaching your New Years goals and keep you satisfied too!
- 1 lb. Breakfast Sausage
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Cup Almond flour
- 8 Oz Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 2 tsp Baking Powder (I Prefer this Aluminum Free option!)
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 350
- Add eggs and spices to a bowl and beat until well combined
- Add all other ingredients to egg mixture
- Using a cookie scoop and your hands roll sausage mixture into 20-25 sausage balls
- Place sausage balls on a cookie sheet. I used my cast iron baking pan.
- Bake for 16-20 minutes
- Store covered in the fridge.
Pro Tip! This actually freeze really well. I ended up freezing them in groups of 3 or so they are easy to warm up on a cold winter day for a fast (and Keto Friendly!) breakfast on the go!
I feel like motherhood was the most amazing thing that ever happened to me… but I had to discover how to not lose myself in the process.
I teach busy moms how to make simple healthy swaps that make a huge impact on their health and results.
Latest posts by Angela Parker (see all)
- We Threw out 80% of our Pantry… and this happened NEXT - October 12, 2019
- How to Prepare for Natural Childbirth - October 9, 2019
- 10 BEST FOODS FOR HEALTHY HAIR - October 9, 2019