Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running this site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
Can I get an AMEN for Keto Pizza?
Like for-reals… Keto & Low Carb can seriously be a sustainable lifestyle for me if I can eat pizza on the regular…
I know I’m not alone.
Okay… since we got that out of the way.
When I was pregnant – WHISSH SOUND FOR FLASHBACK –
I think that everyone in my life is thankful that I’m no longer pregnant (pregnant-zilla? is that a thing?)… and now hopelessly sleep deprived because of this cutie:
Okay… back to pizza bites.
When I’m pregnant… I ALWAYS have gestational diabetes. This changed my life (dramatic much?) 8 years ago… and I have been on my own low carb… carb conscious… keto journey since.
This is part of my MESS… that has become my MESSAGE.
Because I want to help you AVOID the tears at the dining room table when you decide that you have to make a change – for your health… for your kids… for YOU!
and if low carb… keto is the answer for you…
I want to show you how much easier it can be for you to transition from a CARB FILLED LIFE to a Low Carb and LOVING it life.
Okay… Pizza Bites…
So when I was pregnant… and eating low carb… I discovered these mozzarella bites dipped in marinara sauce and I have been OBSESSED ever since.
How do you even make pizza bites keto??
The secret is in using a special dough that has been coined “Fat Head Dough” as your base.
I go through so much mozzarella cheese now…
but ya’ll I’m still losing!! Holla!
without further ado…
Keto Stuffed Pizza Bites
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons of cream cheese
- 1 egg
- mixed Italian seasoning
- 4 mozzarella cheese sticks cut into 4 pieces
- Optional: Marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Put Mozzarella and cream cheese in a medium bowl
- Microwave for 1 min, stir and then another 30 sec, stir well.
- Stir in egg and almond flour with fork.
- Wet hands and form into dough. Then separate dough into 16 balls.
- Flatted Dough. Place one piece of mozzarella cheese in center and wrap dough around cheese. Place pizza bite on parchment paper.
- Put in 425-degree oven
- Bake for 8-10 min.
- Optional: Dip in marinara sauce.
and my friend… you just made Keto Stuffed Pizza Bites!
If you love recipes like this one, don’t miss my Favorite FREE Low Carb Recipes:
…and don’t forget that Keto is SO much easier to stay on if you have BFF’s like my Keto Coffee and Chocolate Greens to keep you full and your sugar cravings AWAY! You can grab my 40% off discount as my product tester too!
I feel like motherhood was the most amazing thing that ever happened to me… but I had to discover how to not lose myself in the process.
I teach busy moms how to make simple healthy swaps that make a huge impact on their health and results.
Latest posts by Angela Parker (see all)
- 6 Most Common Mistakes when Starting Keto - November 17, 2019
- Your 90 Day Action Plan: How to Build a Business using your Personal Results - November 16, 2019
- Episode 24: How I Grew My Facebook Group by 1,000 Members – Organically - November 4, 2019