Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running this site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the my own.
Grain Free – Gluten Free Bread
This Grain Free Gluten Free Bread is so quick and easy for all the times you want to add a slice of bread to your meal or make an open faced sandwich.
I got the idea from my Trim Healthy Mama book for making bread in the microwave. I love Trim Healthy Mama. Check out my review here. You don’t have to use the microwave, you can bake this in the oven too. Sometimes life gets busy and I forget to plan ahead… that’s when I really like having recipes like this that I can make in a hurry.
I am really in love with baking with coconut flour right now. The texture that it provides for gluten free baking is perfect. I like the combination of almond flour and coconut flour together in this Grain free Gluten free quick bread recipe.
This recipe could be used as a crust for a quick pizza, a grilled cheese, any open faced sandwich. It is so flexible! You can change up the seasonings to match your meal with garlic powder, onion, and Italian seasonings. This is a good gluten free bread to pair with a salad or a soup.
We love to eat bread with our eggs. Here is my Grain Free Gluten Free Breakfast Sandwich recipe.
Aidalyn loves this bread. She is my picky eater, so I am always trying to find recipes that she enjoys and are healthy too. I hope you enjoy this easy Gluten Free bread for one, too!
For Trim Healthy Mama’s this is a Satisfying bread.
- 2 tablespoons of almond flour
- 1 tablespoon of coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons of almond milk
- ½ tsp of baking powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- a few shakes of Italian seasonings (optional)
- Mix all the bread ingredients in a glass bowl (safe for microwave or oven). Cook in oven at 350 degrees for 7-10 minutes or microwave for 2 minutes.
- Note: Can Substitute 3 tablespoons of egg whites if you don't have eggs.
Latest posts by Angela Parker (see all)
- 10 Ways to Do Personal Development Without Reading - June 24, 2019
- Low Carb Almond Butter Cookies - June 22, 2019
- How I Lost The Baby Weight While Nursing - June 18, 2019