Grain Free – Gluten Free Bread
This Grain Free Gluten Free Bread is so quick and easy for all the times you want to add a slice of bread to your meal or make an open faced sandwich.
I got the idea from my Trim Healthy Mama book for making bread in the microwave. I love Trim Healthy Mama. Check out my review here. You don’t have to use the microwave, you can bake this in the oven too. Sometimes life gets busy and I forget to plan ahead… that’s when I really like having recipes like this that I can make in a hurry.
I am really in love with baking with coconut flour right now. The texture that it provides for gluten free baking is perfect. I like the combination of almond flour and coconut flour together in this Grain free Gluten free quick bread recipe.
This recipe could be used as a crust for a quick pizza, a grilled cheese, any open faced sandwich. It is so flexible! You can change up the seasonings to match your meal with garlic powder, onion, and Italian seasonings. This is a good gluten free bread to pair with a salad or a soup.
We love to eat bread with our eggs. Here is my Grain Free Gluten Free Breakfast Sandwich recipe.
Aidalyn loves this bread. She is my picky eater, so I am always trying to find recipes that she enjoys and are healthy too. I hope you enjoy this easy Gluten Free bread for one, too!
For Trim Healthy Mama’s this is a Satisfying bread.
- 2 tablespoons of almond flour
- 1 tablespoon of coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons of almond milk
- ½ tsp of baking powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- a few shakes of Italian seasonings (optional)
- Mix all the bread ingredients in a glass bowl (safe for microwave or oven). Cook in oven at 350 degrees for 7-10 minutes or microwave for 2 minutes.
- Note: Can Substitute 3 tablespoons of egg whites if you don't have eggs.
Latest posts by Angela Parker (see all)
- Why a Dream Board is So Critical to Your Long Term Success! - June 6, 2016
- My Current Smoothie ADDICTION! - June 2, 2016
- How to Have a Stress-Free Wedding - May 31, 2016