Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running this site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
Now it is even easier to stay healthy when you are on the road and traveling with this list of 26 different Keto Friendly Road Trip Snacks.
We all know that it is WAY easier to stick to our healthy eating when we are home… but what about when we are traveling or on the road?
What are some snacks to keep handy when you aren’t at home that makes it easier to stay in fat burning mode (ketosis) and not ruin all the progress you have made.
Keeping your car stocked with Keto Friendly Road Trip Snacks can help when you can’t find healthy options on the road or when you just don’t want to stop to eat.
So let’s get on with the list!
Here are my Top 26 Travel Friendly Keto Snacks:
Some of these you will want to make ahead and bring with you, but all of them travel well!
- Single Serving Peanut Butter
- Instant Keto Coffee
- Beef Jerky
- Cheese sticks
- Kale Chips
- Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Chips
- Instant Fat Bomb Chocolate Mousse
- Keto Almond Butter Cookies
- Low Carb Sausage Balls
- Berries (Blueberries, Raspberries, Strawberries)
- Boiled Eggs
- Pork Rinds
- Summer Sausage & cheese
- Single Serving Tuna Packs
- Bell pepper strips
- Cheese crisps
- Cucumbers and Cream Cheese
- Sunflower seeds
- Dill Pickles
- Flax seed crackers
- Green chocolate drinks
Need new ideas to stock your pantry?
More Keto Recipes
Low Carb Almond Butter Cookies
Low Carb Philly cheese steak Casserole
- Can You Eat Gluten Free Dairy Free Keto? - January 27, 2022
- Easy Dairy Free Alternatives for a Dairy Free Diet - January 27, 2022
- How to Start Your Gluten Free Dairy Free Diet - January 27, 2022