Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running this site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the my own.
We all know that it is WAY easier to stick to our healthy eating when we are home… but what about when we are traveling or on the road?
What are some snacks to keep handy when you aren’t at home that makes it easier to stay in fat burning mode (ketosis) and not ruin all the progress you have made.
Here are my Top 26 Travel Keto Snacks:
Some of these you will want to make ahead and bring with you, but all of them travel well!
- Single Serving Peanut Butter
- Instant Keto Coffee
- Beef Jerky
- Cheese sticks
- Kale Chips
- Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Chips
- Instant Fat Bomb Chocolate Mousse
- Keto Almond Butter Cookies
- Low Carb Sausage Balls
- Berries (Blueberries, Raspberries, Strawberries)
- Boiled Eggs
- Pork Rinds
- Summer Sausage & cheese
- Single Serving Tuna Packs
- Bell pepper strips
- Cheese crisps
- Cucumbers and Cream Cheese
- Sunflower seeds
- Dill Pickles
- Flax seed crackers
- Green chocolate drinks
Need new ideas to stock your pantry?
I feel like motherhood was the most amazing thing that ever happened to me… but I had to discover how to not lose myself in the process.
I teach busy moms how to make simple healthy swaps that make a huge impact on their health and results.
Latest posts by Angela Parker (see all)
- We Threw out 80% of our Pantry… and this happened NEXT - October 12, 2019
- How to Prepare for Natural Childbirth - October 9, 2019
- 10 BEST FOODS FOR HEALTHY HAIR - October 9, 2019