I used canned peaches in 100% juice, because peaches are out of season right now and this needs to be an easy peach crisp recipe!
I looked at several different recipes to compare to mine. Mine uses about 1/2 the sugar of other peach crisp recipes I found.
All your guest can enjoy this recipe too! Even those with gluten and nut allergies. (You could make this dairy free by substituting the butter for coconut oil).
What could be easier than opening a few cans and mixing a short list of ingredients?
I hope you enjoy this Healthy Peach Crisp as much as we do!
For Trim Healthy Mama’s this is a crossover. It has 375 calories given an 1/8 of the peach crisp recipe. 4 grams of protein (so you can top with some Greek yogurt to help increase the protein). 37 carbs and 24 grams of fat. This can be enjoyed once you are reaching your target goal and needed more crossovers to maintain.
- 4 cans of peaches in 100% juice - drained, reserving juice in separate bowl.
- 1 tsp of glucomannan powder
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 cup of cold butter
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- ¼ cup of coconut flour
- ½ cup of xylitol (or substitute like stevia, truvia, or erthyrol)
- 1 tsp of cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Drain peaches (reserving juice in separate bowl) and place in 9x13 baking pan.
- Add juice, cinnamon and salt to pan on medium heat.
- Slowly sprinkle in glucomannan, stirring constantly.
- Once combined, pour over peaches.
- In a food processor, combine, coconut flour, sugar (or substitute), oatmeal and spice. Pulse until crumbs form.
- Spread crumbs evenly over your peaches and juice.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until top is golden brown.
Latest posts by Angela Parker (see all)
- Keto Friendly King Cake! - January 22, 2019
- Keeping God’s Word Close - January 20, 2019
- My New Favorite Plant Based Weight loss Supplement! - January 18, 2019