They are tart and add a nice flavor to turkey and dressing on Thanksgiving. They are great paired with pumpkin in muffins and breads. And they make a great No Sugar Added Cranberry Sauce!
They are also very healthy for you!
Cranberries are high in antioxidants. They are great for keeping your urinary track healthy. Cranberries are considered one of the World’s Healthiest Foods. It is very high in vitamin C, so it will keep you healthy during the sick season.
Here are my top picks for using cranberries this season:
1) Eat it with Oatmeal
Cook 1/2 cup of oats with 3/4 cups of water and 1/4 cup of cranberry sauce. Season with salt and stevia. Top with some stevia sweetened greek yogurt!
2) Use as a spread or topping on bread
3) Topping for Trim Healthy Mama’s cheesecake recipe
No Sugar Added Cranberry sauce would be so yummy with cheesecake! In the Trim Healthy Mama book there is a great recipe that is easy too! Here is an easy Low Carb Cheesecake using splenda. I’m sure it would be easy to figure out how to sweeten with Stevia.
4) Top on some Baked Brie with Walnuts
This is my new favorite party snack! I made this over Thanksgiving for my family. It was delicious! And way too simple to taste so good!
5) Topping on a Turkey Sandwich
Enjoy the taste of Thanksgiving again with a turkey sandwich topped with cranberry sauce.
6) Make a Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad
This would be so yummy! Add celery and onions with the cranberries and chicken.
7) Make a Cranberry Chicken Crockpot dinner
What are your favorite ways to eat leftover Cranberry Sauce?
Latest posts by Angela Parker (see all)
- 6 MUST Haves for New Moms [+ One Week Post Partum Update] - December 5, 2018
- Two Healthy Halloween Treats - October 30, 2018
- How to Block Extra Carbs During the Holidays – Naturally! - October 29, 2018