I’m always looking for a healthy brownie recipe, because…
I LOVE CHOCOLATE!
Maybe you are like me if you are here. If so, this is a recipe I know you are going to want to enjoy time after time.
When you can satisfy your chocolate cravings with healthy fats (and a higher protein option too!) – that is always a win-win-win!
Watch how easy it can be to make your own Avocado Brownies:
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
• 2 organic avocados
• 1/2 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
• 4 tbsp. pure cocoa powder
• 1 tsp. stevia powder
• 3 tbsp. organic coconut oil
• 2 organic eggs
• 1/2 cup of dark chocolate melted
• 1/2 cup organic blanched almond flour
• 1/4 tsp. baking soda
• 1 tsp. baking powder
• 1/4 tsp. pink Himalayan sea salt
• 1/4 cup erythritol
HOW TO MAKE:
1. Preheat the oven to 350F/180C.
2. Peel the avocados and place in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
3. Add each additional ingredient (except the dry ingredients) and blend until smooth.
4. In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients and whisk to mix.
5. Add mixed dry ingredients to the food processor and blend until combined.
6. Place a piece of parchment paper in a 30x20cm baking dish and pour in the batter.
7. Spoon evenly and place in the oven.
8. Bake for 35 minutes.
BONUS FIT TIP: Add a scoop of My favorite Chocolate Protein Shake to make these brownies protein packed! This is my favorite way to satisfy my chocolate cravings without the sugar! I know you will love it!
Watch How to Get Results You will Love and Save over 60% with My New Fit Packs:
Latest posts by Angela Parker (see all)
- 6 MUST Haves for New Moms [+ One Week Post Partum Update] - December 5, 2018
- Two Healthy Halloween Treats - October 30, 2018
- How to Block Extra Carbs During the Holidays – Naturally! - October 29, 2018