Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running this site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
I’m always looking for a healthy brownie recipe, because…
I LOVE CHOCOLATE!
Maybe you are like me if you are here. If so, this is a recipe I know you are going to want to enjoy time after time.
When you can satisfy your chocolate cravings with healthy fats (and a higher protein option too!) – that is always a win-win-win!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
• 2 organic avocados
• 1/2 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
• 4 tbsp. pure cocoa powder
• 1 tsp. stevia powder
• 3 tbsp. organic coconut oil
• 2 organic eggs
• 1/2 cup of dark chocolate melted
• 1/2 cup organic blanched almond flour
• 1/4 tsp. baking soda
• 1 tsp. baking powder
• 1/4 tsp. pink Himalayan sea salt
• 1/4 cup erythritol
HOW TO MAKE:
1. Preheat the oven to 350F/180C.
2. Peel the avocados and place in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
3. Add each additional ingredient (except the dry ingredients) and blend until smooth.
4. In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients and whisk to mix.
5. Add mixed dry ingredients to the food processor and blend until combined.
6. Place a piece of parchment paper in a 30x20cm baking dish and pour in the batter.
7. Spoon evenly and place in the oven.
8. Bake for 35 minutes.
BONUS FIT TIP: Add a scoop of My favorite Chocolate Protein Shake to make these brownies protein packed! This is my favorite way to satisfy my chocolate cravings without the sugar! I know you will love it!