Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running this site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
BRRRR, it’s cold outside!
Soups are one of my favorite things to fix in the winter, especially because I can do them in my Instant Pot now.
Haven’t tried an Instant Pot yet? Do yourself a big favor and check out the benefits right now!
I love traditional red meaty chili, but I found myself really wanting a chicken based white chili, so after a little experimentation and recommendations here’s my current favorite!
- 4 Chicken Breast (ours were fresh)
- 12 oz of Green Salsa
- 64 oz of Chicken broth
- 1 Teaspoon of Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 Teaspoons of Cumin
- 2 Teaspoons of Oregano
- 2 cups of frozen Corn
- 4 cans of Great Northern Beans
- Juice from one Lime
- One bunch of Cilantro chopped
Directions for Instant Pot:
1. Add first six ingredients (Group 1) to Instant pot and set on “soup” setting for 30 minutes.
2. Release pressure. Open lid. Take out chicken and shred it (I typically use my mixer on a low setting to make it quick and easy!)
3. Add last 4 ingredients (Group 2) to instant pot and heat through. Add in shredded chicken.
Optional: top with Pepper Jack cheese!
BONUS FIT TIP: The best way to get results you love is to pair healthy eating with staying active. If you haven’t downloaded my Free Fitness App and get access to daily workouts and recipes: Click Here to Grab Your Free App Now!
- How to Start a New Healthy Habit: 5 Words to Remember - July 6, 2020
- Keto Friendly Chocolate Peanut Butter Creamsicle - July 3, 2020
- How to Share Your Beliefs as a Faith Driven Entrepreneur With Alisha Carlson - June 29, 2020