Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running this site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
This Keto Cream Cheese Frosting is perfect for piping on your favorite keto cupcakes, brownies, or cookies! We even enjoyed it with fruit.
Who says you can’t have your frosting and eat it too?
Yesterday was my husband Adam & My sister Aleecia’s Birthdays!! So, of course there HAS to be F͙R͙O͙S͙T͙I͙N͙G͙
This recipe is so simple to mix up! Plus you probably already have the ingredients. If you need help stocking your fridge, pick up my Free Keto Grocery List!
Keto Cream Cheese Frosting
8 oz Cream cheese (softened, cut into cubes)
4 tbsp Butter (softened, cut into cubes)
1/4 cup Truvia or stevia sweetener
2 tsp Vanilla extract
2 tbsp Heavy cream (or more if needed for the right consistency)
1. Use a mixer to beat together the cream cheese and butter, until soft peaks form.
2. Beat in the sweetener and vanilla, until well mixed.
3. Add cream and beat again, until creamy. You can adjust the amount of cream until you reach the right consistency.
This was so good on our strawberries (We are making Santa Hats for a surprise Christmas in July party ) The girls have NO clue!!
We also tested it on grapes too.
Want more Keto Desserts?
Click the button below to grab my TOP Keto Dessert Recipes delivered right to your inbox:
- What Do You Eat on Keto? Part 2: Low Carb Vegetables - October 23, 2020
- What Are The Social Media Platforms to Focus on GROWTH Online in 2021? - October 19, 2020
- What Do You Eat on Keto? Part 1: Healthy Fats - October 16, 2020