Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running this site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
This low carb cannoli whip will become one of your favorite keto desserts after you see how simple it is to make!
I don’t know about you… but the hardest part about staying on track with getting results you love is giving up your favorite foods…
but what if you could enjoy your favorite foods and STILL get results with just a few simple swaps that make it low carb and keto friendly?
That’s what I love about this recipe!
It is super easy to make, tastes delicious (even my girls ask for it on a weekly basis..) and it won’t derail your results.
Low Carb & Keto Friendly Cannoli Whip
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta
- 3/4 cup – cup for cup sugar replacement like Swerve
- dash of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest optional
- 3/4 cup mini sugar free chocolate chips
- Using an electric mixer beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Add in heavy cream and beat on high until it thickens and soft peaks form.
- Reduce speed and mix in ricotta, sugar replacement, cinnamon and orange zest until blended.
- Fold in 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips.
- Pour into glass cups.
- Chill for 3-4 hours or preferably overnight until set.
- Sprinkle with remaining sugar free chocolate chips.
Pin to Save:
Need more Low Carb and Keto Friendly Dessert Recipes?
Grab My Free Keto Desserts E-Book!
I feel like motherhood was the most amazing thing that ever happened to me… but I had to discover how to not lose myself in the process.
I teach busy moms how to make simple healthy swaps that make a huge impact on their health and results.
Latest posts by Angela Parker (see all)
- Is Keto Right for ME? - December 7, 2019
- One Drink to Boost Your Immunity - December 6, 2019
- How to Get Back in Your Skinny JeansWITHOUT Fighting Annoying Cravings & Stressing over Counting Calories - December 5, 2019