Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running this site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
This Low Carb Cannoli whip is easy to make with common ingredients you’ll find in any low carb or keto pantry. Plus, it is delicious! You need to try this!
This low carb dessert will be perfect for your cannoli cravings and will become one of your favorite keto desserts after you see how simple it is to make!
I don’t know about you… but the hardest part about staying on track with getting results you love is giving up your favorite foods…
but what if you could enjoy your favorite foods and STILL get results with just a few simple swaps that make it low carb and keto friendly?
That’s what I love about this recipe!
It is super easy to make, tastes delicious (even my girls ask for it on a weekly basis..) and it won’t derail your results.
Low Carb & Keto Friendly Cannoli Whip Dessert
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta
- 3/4 cup – cup for cup sugar replacement like Swerve
- dash of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest optional
- 3/4 cup mini sugar free chocolate chips
- Using an electric mixer beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Add in heavy cream and beat on high until it thickens and soft peaks form.
- Reduce speed and mix in ricotta, sugar replacement, cinnamon and orange zest until blended.
- Fold in 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips.
- Pour into glass cups.
- Chill for 3-4 hours or preferably overnight until set.
- Sprinkle with remaining sugar free chocolate chips.
For more low carb recipes, make sure to check out my list of our family’s favorites.
Pin to Save:
Need more Low Carb and Keto Friendly Dessert Recipes?
Grab My Free Keto Desserts E-Book!
- The Magical Power of Absorption: When Magnesium and Vitamin D Meet Your Skin - November 20, 2023
- Carbs Be Gone: Tasty Tips and Tricks for Low-Carb Lovers - October 31, 2023
- Can You Eat Gluten Free Dairy Free Keto? - January 27, 2022