Leave the can at the store.
This cranberry sauce is so easy and is a great start to begin transforming your traditional turkey dinner into a whole food’s feast. It is also sugar free!! So it won’t send your blood sugar through the roof, then crashing an hour later.
This cranberry sauce recipe has a hint of sweet orange that brings out the best of the cranberries.
You won’t want to miss the benefits of the antioxidants. Cranberries are also great for urinary track health. Cranberries also are low carb. There are only 12 grams of carbs in one cup of cranberries.
More cranberries recipes to try this season:
- 2 bags of whole fresh cranberries
- ½ cup of xylitol
- 6 shakes of Nunaturals Stevia (you can taste and see if you want more or less)
- 2 cups of water
- 3-6 drops of essential sweet orange oil
- Add everything to a pan on the stove.
- Heat ingredients on medium high heat.
- Once water starts to boil, stir the cranberries frequently. They will start to pop and will begin to gel on their own.
- In about 10 minutes your cranberries will be open and in a sauce.
- Let cool and serve with your turkey or even on top of pancakes or muffins.
My favorite sugar free sweetener is here!
This has also been linked up to Gwen’s Nest at Trim Healthy Tuesdays!!!
Latest posts by Angela Parker (see all)
- 6 MUST Haves for New Moms [+ One Week Post Partum Update] - December 5, 2018
- Two Healthy Halloween Treats - October 30, 2018
- How to Block Extra Carbs During the Holidays – Naturally! - October 29, 2018