Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running this site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
Today I’m going to share an awesome relish that goes perfectly with the Salmon Cakes (or burgers or grilled chicken… the uses are endless!)
Cucumber Tomato Avocado Relish
This relish is a great compliment because of all the textures and flavors it adds to any dish.
The cucumber adds a nice crunch with a clean fresh flavor.
The tomato adds a mild sweetness.
The avocado adds a smooth, creamy texture to hold it all together.
I hope you enjoy this relish as much as we do!
- 3 roma tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 1 avocado
- 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of Italian seasonings
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper
- ½ teaspoon of garlic
- Cut all the vegetables (and fruits to be scientifically correct) into small chunks.
- Mix all the seasonings, oil and lemon juice together and pour over vegetables.
- Top on your favorite salmon cake, chicken or burger.