Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running this site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
Keto Shake and Bake Chicken Recipe
I love easy dinners that my whole family can enjoy!
When you are trying to eat healthy, sometimes it is hard to think of meals that even picky eaters will ask for seconds of.
I knew that I wanted an easy chicken tender recipe that I could bake, but had a tasty batter that was keto friendly!
This is what I came up with!
On the plus side… I felt like making the batter and shaking the chicken to cover it in a bag made for easy clean up too. Win win for moms everywhere!
Keto Friendly Shake and Bake Chicken Copy Cat Recipe
2 cups pork rinds crushed
1/2 cup almond flour (or coconut flour)
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp parsley
Salt and Pepper
1 1/2 pounds chicken tenders
2 tablespoons heavy cream or mayonnaise
- In a food processor make crumbs from the pork rinds
- Next, add almond flour, garlic and parsley, plus salt and pepper.
Put the crumb mixture into a shallow dish (or if you want to shake – a gallon size bag).
- In a separate bowl, mix eggs and cream.
- Dip each chicken tender in egg mixture followed by the crumb mixture – if using the bag method, only shake a few tenders at a time to get the best coating.
- Place chicken on a parchment-lined baking sheet, then into the oven for 25-30 minutes or until done at 400 degrees.
Easy Keto Chicken Dinner
Mix the Egg and Whipping Cream. Coat your chicken.
Make batter in bag and toss chicken until well covered.
Place on baking sheet. Bake for 25-30 minutes at 400 degrees or until done.
Need more recipes ideas to help you stay on track with your goals?
Click the button below and I’ll send you some of my FAVORITE low carb and keto friendly recipes:
Have you joined my Facebook Group yet?
We are helping mamas ditch their sugar cravings so they have more energy and confidence to chase after their dreams.