Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running this site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
Moms, the day that’s all about you is almost here—Mother’s Day! With everything you do as a super mom, you’ve earned a day of “R & R.”
The trouble with a lot of the “Sleep Help” products and recipes out there is that they are full of fillers or chemicals you might not want on your pillow while you sleep at night!
Thankfully, you can make it a day to rest easy with this DIY Calming Lavender Pillow Spray. My husband actually made this with my girls as a surprise and I loved how it helped me relax at bed time!
Enjoy this yourself, or make this with your kiddos for other moms who could use a little more rest in their lives!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
HOW TO MAKE:
1. Pour 1 tbs. witch hazel and drop 30 drops of Lavender Essential Oil into the glass spray bottle
2. Fill the remainder with distilled water
3. Screw on lid and shake to mix
4. Spray on your pillow and rest easy!
The great thing is that this simple recipe has what you need to relax but doesn’t have any additives or other things that you might have to worry about having around the house. It’s hard to be 3 ingredients for simplicity!
I’ve used this same formula for my daughters rooms as well, and it truly works!
Do you use any sort of pillow spray? If so, What’s your preferred essential oil?
P.S. Looking for other tips to improve your sleep? Check out this post, it’s one of our very most popular!
- How to Stay Focused on The Positive During a Crisis - April 1, 2020
- 5 Unexpected Ways You Are Lowering Your Immunity - March 16, 2020
- Your Extended Home Resources: Corona Staycation Guide - March 16, 2020