Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running this site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the my own.
When you are working on your health and fitness goals, sometimes you really want to a bit a reward or treat, but you also don’t want to derail all your progress.
Thankfully, I’ve got a solution for you!
These Keto friendly Chocolate Nut Butter Bites have been an amazing mini treat to pair with a cup of Keto Coffee on a cold day.
Keto Chocolate Nut Butter Bites
This recipe makes about 12 bites, just right to share with some friends!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 1/4 Cup Nut Butter Choice (I prefer Almond but Peanut or Cashew works as well!)
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 4 Tbsp Cocoa Nibs
- 1/2 Tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Tsp Stevia
HOW TO MAKE:
1. Melt the coconut oil in a double boiler and whisk in cacao nibs and nut butter until smooth
2. Spoon 1/2 tablespoon of the mixture each into 12 small paper muffin cups or molds.
3. Refrigerate or freeze until hard.
4. Store in the Refrigerator
BONUS FIT TIP: Add a scoop of chocolate greens superfoods to take these bites to make these vegetable packed! This is my favorite way to satisfy my chocolate cravings without the sugar! I know you will love it!
I feel like motherhood was the most amazing thing that ever happened to me… but I had to discover how to not lose myself in the process.
I teach busy moms how to make simple healthy swaps that make a huge impact on their health and results.