Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running this site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
This is a simple and delicious recipe for Keto Chocolate Nut Butter Bites. This recipe is great for getting in more healthy fats to keep your body full and fueled without the carbs.
When you are working on your health and fitness goals, sometimes you really want to a bit a reward or treat, but you also don’t want to derail all your progress.
Thankfully, I’ve got a solution for you!
One thing that is great when you grab this treat is that you are also filling up on healthy fats.
When you fill up on healthy fats, you are fueling your body without carbs. This is one secret to staying full and keeping the sugar cravings away.
These Keto friendly Chocolate Nut Butter Bites have been an amazing mini treat to pair with a cup of Keto Coffee on a cold day.
Keto Chocolate Nut Butter Bites
This recipe makes about 12 bites, just right to share with some friends!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 1/4 Cup Nut Butter Choice (I prefer Almond but Peanut or Cashew works as well!)
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 4 Tbsp Cocoa Nibs
- 1/2 Tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Tsp Stevia
HOW TO MAKE:
1. Melt the coconut oil in a double boiler and whisk in cacao nibs and nut butter until smooth
2. Spoon 1/2 tablespoon of the mixture each into 12 small paper muffin cups or molds.
3. Refrigerate or freeze until hard.
4. Store in the Refrigerator
For more Keto Dessert Recipes, Click Here.