Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running this site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
September means cooler nights… back to school… and busy schedules.
Did you know that people gain the MOST weight in September too?
Maybe it is that transition from hot to colder weather… maybe it is just getting out of a routine?
Either way… I have a plan for you!!
Most people gain weight in the fall… but you are not most people: )
Sugar Free September Guidelines:
- No sugar.
- Fill up our pantry with Keto Groceries
- Use healthy swaps to keep us on plan when life gets busy.
Need help with what to eat???
I feel like motherhood was the most amazing thing that ever happened to me… but I had to discover how to not lose myself in the process.
I teach busy moms how to make simple healthy swaps that make a huge impact on their health and results.
Latest posts by Angela Parker (see all)
- 6 Most Common Mistakes when Starting Keto - November 17, 2019
- Your 90 Day Action Plan: How to Build a Business using your Personal Results - November 16, 2019
- Episode 24: How I Grew My Facebook Group by 1,000 Members – Organically - November 4, 2019