Turkey Red Thai Curry!! It’s so easy to throw together and so yummy too!
Coconut is also so good for you and your belly (which may be aching after all that stuffing and pie from Thanksgiving). I used Kroger brand coconut milk, because their cans contain no BPA. Coconut milk is high in vitamins and antioxidants.
This is also a Trim Healthy Mama S (Satisfying) meal, so it will keep your blood sugar stable and help you get back on track after your splurges.
I served this curry with Riced Cauliflower that I made in my food processor. I love rice! I have always loved rice, so it is hard to eat a curry or Chinese food without it. Riced Cauliflower is a great low carb substitute. Along with lower calories and carbs, cauliflower is very high in vitamin C which is great in these winter months to boost your immune system and keep you healthy. If you haven’t jumped on the cauliflower band-wagon, I urge you to try the cauliflower pizza!
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 2 cups of cooked shredded Turkey
- 1 Can of coconut milk
- 1 Tablespoon of thai kitchen red curry paste
- 1 bag of frozen stir fry vegetables.
- 1 cup of frozen green beans
- 1 cup of frozen peppers
- 1 bag of frozen cauliflower (to rice)
- Add oil into hot pan. Once melted, add turkey and stir fry to just reheat.
- Once heated, add the frozen stir fry vegetables, peppers and green beans.
- Add coconut milk and red curry paste. Stir to combine.
- Cover lid to heat through.
- Microwave cauliflower on high for 5 minutes.
- Once cooked, but still firm, place in food processor.
- Pulse cauliflower until it resembles rice.
- To serve, top curry over riced cauliflower.
Latest posts by Angela Parker (see all)
- Keto Friendly King Cake! - January 22, 2019
- Keeping God’s Word Close - January 20, 2019
- My New Favorite Plant Based Weight loss Supplement! - January 18, 2019